Orders that are placed by 17:00 (BST) are scheduled for dispatch the next working day.
Working Days (Monday to Friday)
Excludes a Saturday, a Sunday, Christmas Day, Good Friday or a day which is a bank holiday.
An automated confirmation email is generated upon dispatch. Please check your spam box / junk mail if you have not received this.
United Kingdom (Orders over £25 FREE!)
We use Standard Delivery as our default option to keep prices low while maintaining an efficient service.
We offer Priority Delivery as an upgrade. These services are faster and may include tracking.
More information can be found here
Royal Mail Second Class Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days Estimated / No Tracking) Starting From £3.20 (based on weight)
Royal Mail First Class Standard Delivery (1-3 Working Days Estimated / No Tracking) Starting From £3.95 (based on weight)
RM / Courier Standard Tracked Delivery (3-5 Working Days Estimated) Starting From £4.20 (based on weight)
RM / Courier Priority Tracked Delivery (1-3 Working Days Estimated) Starting From £4.95 (based on weight)
Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Working Day) Starting From £8.95 (based on weight)
Working Days (Monday to Friday)
Excludes a Saturday, a Sunday, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday or a day which is a bank holiday.
Please contact us if you have not received your parcel after the estimated timeframe has passed.
Standard Delivery Services include a 2D Barcode / Online Delivery Confirmation for extra security. The parcel is scanned upon delivery or an unsuccessful attempt has been made. If an unsuccessful delivery was attempted, the parcel will be securely stored at the local Royal Mail depot for 18 calendar days. The customer will need to arrange a suitable redelivery date or alternatively, a collection.
For added security we only use tracked methods when shipping overseas
Please note International customers are responsible for all import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package. We advise paying this in advance upon arrival of your package to ensure a smooth and cost effective transition.
Failing to pay import/customs/local tax fees will result in the parcel being returned. The buyer is entitled to a refund once the return is received excluding any shipping charges.
International Tracked / Signed For Delivery (4-7 Working Days Estimated) Starting From £9.95 (based on weight)
Canada / South Africa / Mexico / Pakistan / Israel / Thailand / Bangladesh / Nepal / Peru
International Tracked / Signed For Delivery (5-8 Working Days Estimated) Starting From £12.95 (based on weight)
USA / Australia / New Zealand
International Tracked / Signed For Delivery (5-8 Working Days Estimated) Starting From £15.95 (based on weight)
Please ensure that your address is correct. We cannot take responsibility for packages that cannot be delivered due to the incorrect address being entered upon checkout.
If a delivery is attempted unsuccessfully your parcel will be held at the local depot. It is the customer’s responsibility to rearrange delivery or collection using the tracking details provided.
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery timeframe it may still be in transit. We would advise first checking with your local delivery office to see if delivery has been attempted and the following:
- Home address: Check with anyone else living there to see if they accepted the delivery. Please also check if the item has been left with a neighbour, or in a designated Safeplace.
- Work Address: Check with the post room and / or colleagues to see if someone accepted the delivery.
On some occasions small delays can occur particularly during holiday season. We advise waiting a few more days after the estimated delivery timeframe.
Our primary carrier are Royal Mail. We use a combination of Hermes and DHL for heavier parcels.
Terms & Conditions require the following waiting times from dispatch before a lost parcel claim can be made and a refund processed:
10 Working Days for the UK
20 Working Days for the EU
30 Working Days for the rest of the world
We understand the frustration a delayed or lost parcel can cause but unfortunately, we cannot take further action until this time has passed.
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 14 days of purchase. The item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Items that are used / opened will not be accepted due to hygiene reasons.
To arrange a return or refund, please follow these steps:
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Returns in the title along with your original order ID. Please detail the items you wish to have returned.
- Please explain if you would like a refund, a replacement, or an exchange.
- Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging. Kindly note that we are only able to exchange or refund goods that are returned to us in their original unopened condition and in a resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. These shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. If we have not received your item we cannot process any refunds.
Returns [Insert Order #], Unit 30, 48 Church Street, London, E15 3HZ, United Kingdom